What's new
What's new

Ingersol IG1000

wifi

Plastic
We have an issue with our Ingersol IG100 EDM, where the erosion rate is very slow. For example to erode 546 cubic mm (for surface class 27 VDI 3400) is taking 240 min which is about 3 times longer then it should.

Would anyone have any ideas of the best place to start looking for the fault (card / generator)? has anyone else experienced this with this model of Ingersol? We are in the Czech Rep and the local Ingersol agents are very reluctant to help as they say the machine is too old for them to work with!

Does it have a Mitsubishi control or ingersol control.

I would check the signal cable from head to control cabinet. Also check all avr boards..

What year machine ?

Does it have a Mitsubishi control or ingersol control.

I would check the signal cable from head to control cabinet. Also check all avr boards..

What year machine ?

Hi, thanks for answering.

The machine is from 1990 with Ingersol control.

Unfortunetly the Ingersol control is one I haven't seen upclose... I am assuming its a CNC sinker? Wish I could help more. But as a start check to see if there is a signal wire coming from the head (small coax) to the cabinet. Also check AVR boards, or DC power boards..

Unfortunetly the Ingersol control is one I haven't seen upclose... I am assuming its a CNC sinker? Wish I could help more. But as a start check to see if there is a signal wire coming from the head (small coax) to the cabinet. Also check AVR boards, or DC power boards..

Thanks for info, we will check

Back