What's new
What's new

Makino Edm

edmsup

Plastic
Has anyone ever burned with the door down on an Makino EDNC207S? Is there a good way to over ride the door up, and float for the oil switches? I was wondering if there is a way to go in the controller and override the switches, with out taking the panels off to trip the switches manually.

Last edited:
edmsup,

Welcome to the site!
There is a Makino guru that hangs out here named Brian.
I'm sure he'll have an answer to you as soon as he sees this post.
In the meantime, did you call Makino?
I'm sure their applications department can help you find the switch in seconds flat.

Jay

Yes, I called Makino, there said they were unable to tell me how to do, since it is a safety feature. They said the job needs to be burned with the tank flooded, and they cant tell me how to do it or even recommend it. I told them we were going to locally flood the job, since it is to big to put the door up, and they still wouldn't tell me.

Yes, I called Makino, there said they were unable to tell me how to do, since it is a safety feature. They said the job needs to be burned with the tank flooded, and they cant tell me how to do it or even recommend it. I told them we were going to locally flood the job, since it is to big to put the door up, and they still wouldn't tell me.

Very simple. I have been stuffing large jobs in sideways into our Machine for many years. I just simply pop the floats up with a rag so it thinks the tank is full. I place small magents on the door sensors, and most importantly I place a small piece of tubing under the pneumatic drain door.

Back