What's new
What's new

Mits MV-2400R crash problems

DustinM

Plastic
Hello everyone, we recently had a pretty bad crash on our Mits, and after a reboot, wire alignment, and re-home-ing we are having an issue I haven't encountered before. Thought I'd throw it out here see if any of you have had it before. When we go to start a new cut, the machine moves back to the pre-alignment position in the U axis. Even though we have cleared that number and re-set the home position, and it does it on any program I try to start. Does this sound familiar to anyone and if so how did you fix it? Any help is very much appreciated.

DM

We had something familiar too but on MV1200S. If you look on MONITOR display where you load programs, see how is machine cutting, etc, you should see FA, which cut is actually processing (H1,H2,etc)FC, G41,G42 and A which normally should be 0.0000. If its not, just overwrite it on 0.0000. But as i said, we have 1200S so it might be useless. In that case im sorry. At least i tried :D

Hello everyone, we recently had a pretty bad crash on our Mits, and after a reboot, wire alignment, and re-home-ing we are having an issue I haven't encountered before. Thought I'd throw it out here see if any of you have had it before. When we go to start a new cut, the machine moves back to the pre-alignment position in the U axis. Even though we have cleared that number and re-set the home position, and it does it on any program I try to start. Does this sound familiar to anyone and if so how did you fix it? Any help is very much appreciated.

DM

sorry I just saw this was super busy....maybe I can help...this might sound stupid but might work also since its like a puter tech asking if your monitor is plugged in...LMAO...bear with me....1st off go to monitor page and hit reset twice and erase the last program...now go to SETUP page and POSITION SELECT TAB and SET DATA...make sure arrow down is ABSOLUTE...make sure top and bottom left side boxes say WORKCORDINATES and G58....both have to arrowed down to the same thing....then hit RESET TWICE again while watching the U,V axises over dare on left side...did you see a red line flash for a second and the numbers moved about .0003 or something...????...now go to MAINT TAB...ENVIROMENT SETTINGS 1 page...AUTO RETURN should be on (checked)....and STOP AT RTN.FIN should be on (checked)....this returns all axises after you break a wire or crash and you move manually to rethread it will go back automatically to exactly where it broke in cut without damaging parts...moveing ALL AXISES...U and V....and I have AUTO RETN SEP. checked on my 2400S which seperates the Z axis from all those in the same instance...meaning the x,y,u,v will move back automatically after crash or wire break and THEN THE Z will go down....with it unchecked...they all move at once thusly possibly wiping out a clamp or crashing like stated above...our 2400R same as yours the AUTO RETN SEPERATION is unchecked...also greyed out a tad so ya cannot change it...our 2400R has the STOP AT SEP box checked...is yours....are your settings this? and before you change anything and It shoulda been done on day one hour 1...was take a screen shot with the built in camera of ENVIROMENT SETTINGS PAGE 1 AND 2...capeesh...try that and realign it...see if it works now....use a program that uses G58 and don't change work coordinates arrow down in the 2 boxes or G58...see if she runs right...if not...let me know and I can give you settings....also....you gotta make sure the alignment block is contacting good and you stoned the table and cleaned and acetones the spot where its gonna sit...and you made ABOSLUTE sure that the plugin on the machine is not filled with gritty snot or water...and the wire to the alignment block is intact and not bent because you guys were using it as a sling shot to kill that pigeon on the garage door one nite....LMAO.....its all gotta be MR CLEAN my friend or as the saying goes....your pounding sand...whew....that's a lot to type

Back