What's new
What's new

Mitsubishi DWC -90H Alarm Code # 625 Interlock of positioning (please help)

dbrowndog

Plastic
Hello all. I went out to the shop this morning to start the day with a wire alignment. When I attempted this, I got this alarm: 625 INTER LOCK OF POSITIONING. When I look in the book, the definition is this: Positioning is in progress, so no other operation is allowed...

What seems to be implied is that something else like center finding, jogging, edge finding etc has already been initiated..

I cannot find anything going on behind the scenes. I have also tried reset, shutting machine down etc...

Anyone ever had this happen? any suggestions? Please help

Thanks

doing a wire alignment is in fact a positioning cycle. have you checked to see if the wire is broken, sometimes when the wire breaks it gives this alarm?

It's been 18 years since I ran out old 90C, so my memory is bad, but perhaps the wire is on the wrong side of the litle "finger switch" for detecting an empty spool?

Apparently the guy that owned the machine before me "straight wired" the wire detection "finger"... all this time I have been routing the wire on the correct side of the switch thinking it was working properly... So, makrep, the machine did think the wire was broken... Thanks.. Sybilsurf, the finger was the problem after all.... Thanks guys... maybe this will help someone else....

Back