What's new
What's new

Mitsubishi FX 10 Installation Help Needed

mgbuck34

Plastic
I am in need of a few pictures of the back as well as the coolant tank on a Mitsubishi FX 10 I was surprised with recently. I was bought at auction and most of the connections were not marked. I have lots of experience with The SX and CX machines but there are a few differences on the hook ups. I have powered it up and all axis travel well wire feeds without issues. Now i just need to add some fluid and hopefully can make a spark with it. If not I have lots of spare parts for the other machines. My boss picked it up just for the parts. Less than 600.00 I sure wish I had found it. Any help would be appreciated.

So what you are in search of is just pictures of the back set up on a FX10? Or do you want like water flow chart, or that says what the components are and their function. By knowing your objective I can better get you the info you want.

Thanks,
Tvalen1432

tvalen, First off thank you for the reply! I just need a few pictures of behind the machine (around the wire chopper) and especially the coolant tank from several angles. All of this was disassembled when we got the machine. I think everything is with the machine except the manuals. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can direct message my phone # so you could text the if its easier.

Thanks again, Michael

Back