What's new
What's new

Mitsubishi M35K Problem -Contaminatin meter stays FULL

SteveEx30

Stainless
I have a ton of work to get through for a customer and I am having an issue with my Mits M35K with C7 control. When I start a program the machine head starts going upwards, sometimes hits the limits... Other times it goes up then slowly works its way down.. Its almost like its in contact... The contamination meter reads FULL, but once it actually settles in for a burn the meter goes back down and it burns completely fine... So something is making it read full contamination.....

As far as trouble shooting, I unhooked the main power cable from the head, tried different IP settings and diferent circuits.. Manual mode is fine in all respects.. No errors are shown...

Any help would be VERY much appreciated.

Steve

I have a ton of work to get through for a customer and I am having an issue with my Mits M35K with C7 control. When I start a program the machine head starts going upwards, sometimes hits the limits... Other times it goes up then slowly works its way down.. Its almost like its in contact... The contamination meter reads FULL, but once it actually settles in for a burn the meter goes back down and it burns completely fine... So something is making it read full contamination.....

As far as trouble shooting, I unhooked the main power cable from the head, tried different IP settings and diferent circuits.. Manual mode is fine in all respects.. No errors are shown...

Any help would be VERY much appreciated.

Steve

Swapped out the main board on top with all the transistors on it. Problem solved. Good times.

Back