UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by msrbl View Post
    I don't even use that feature.
    If you pull a spool and replace it with an other one, when pressing the pre tension switch to turn pt back on there is the same dialogue box popping up like if you were going to the maintenance screen and pressing on 'wire type'.
    Our work flow does not allow proper planning anyway, as 6-8 pieces count as a series for me, nor do I run huge molds overnight.
    If I have to leave the machine unattended, I just 'eyeball' how much wire I would need and decide if I change the spool or not.
    tl;dr
    If you don't need to pay close attention on how much wire you have on the spool, don't worry about the maintenance screen. I even disabled the warning (there is a checkbox after wire consumption).
    YES! Keep that warning off..I can not stand that constant blinking.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Still getting used to the machine, but pretty familiar with it. I had to use the mirror function the other day, I generally don't use this as I'm kinda crazy and like to cam my parts in the fashion which they are put on the table. Anyways, I see in 20 years they still haven't figured out how to make the screen read the proper G41/G42 on the mirror function so the operator doesn't crap his pants. I was pretty concerned but it worked.

Do any of you guys use the scheduler function of this machine?