What's new
What's new

Need Charmilles Robofil 510F or 310 Help

toolnuts

Cast Iron
Hello All,

I have a charmilles robofil 510F and my water sysem is not working correctly.

On the upper head, just above the plastic window and below the distributor
block there is a small slot where water is suppose to squirt out about 8", or so.

I left the machine sit for awhile and now no water is coming out of that slot.

I have taken the whole head apart and cleaned everything and tested that water is
coming out of the distributor block, but still no squirt of water out of the slot.
All the 'O' rings are accounted for and in place.

I can't find any information in the manuals that I have.

Do any of you have an idea of what my problem is?

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Regards,

Paul Hoffman

We have two "P" models here, a 290 and a 510.

Other than the controller I do not know what differences there are between the "F" and the "P" models.

The year probably makes a difference too.

On ours, the only time water "shoots" out there is when the contact is "on".

Are you turning the contact on?

Not sure about the "F" but on the "P" you go EXEC -> MANUAL -> F5 to turn the contact on/off.

Hopefully it's just debris

I left the machine sit for awhile and now no water is coming out of that slot....

In the past when we have left a 310 down for a while. We found that when putting the machine back in service there was scale or other debris (from the tank drying out) that got loose and blocked the water port for the water that circulates through the upper head.

What I am saying is maybe it's dirt.

If so you'll have to start tearing through the water circuit in the upper head to find it.

My rf290 occasionally just forgets how to operate the solenoids. A software reload fixes it. Scary, old electronics.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yep. Ran a 290 that would occasionally just quit. Required re-seating all the boards and a software reload. Nevermind the boss thought PM's were optional... :leaving:

Back