What's new
What's new

Robofil 310 screen help

Jseay

Plastic
Hi,
I have a 93' charmilles robofil 310 that I recently purchased. I have brand new disk A and B. My problem is after disk A loads I can only seem to get the Graph screen to appear on my screen. When I try to switch to Prep, EXE, or Info my screen starts flashing and says this image cannot be displayed. The green indication light on the monitor starts flashing from amber to green similar to when a computer loses communication with the screen. I can always go to the Graph screen without a problem. I am using a regular computer monitor. I have talked to tech support and the individual told me I need a new screen or monitor from them because my monitor may not be compatible with their software. ($2200). I don't have a problem buying a new screen it did seem like he jumped to that conclusion really quick. I am unfamiliar with this machine and was just looking for some more opinions.

Thanks

Joe

We had 2 of these machines. When the monitors went out we tried to replace them with computer monitors with no luck. We had to buy Charmilles monitors. Same with the 3.5" floppy drives, only Charmilles floppy drives will work.

Back