What's new
What's new

Servo alarm

MITSWIREHASSCNC

Plastic
we have four Mitsubishi wires and two of them wont fire up give me a servo alarm s01 servo alarm pr 0025X. The machine model is a BA8 anyone have any ideas how to fix? i shut the breaker off behind the machine for atleast 5min and fired back up still same issue

THANKS

Looks like you popped your servo amp on the X channel. You will need to either diagnose it better to narrow down the culprit, send it off for repair, or most likely purchase a replacement amplifier.

At this point you should start hoping that it is not one of the ones that Mits does not support any longer. Those get expensive just to talk about.

Good luck.

This happened to my Mitz FA Series not to long ago. The amp for the U-Axis went bad. Its fairly easy to replace as I was able to do it myself with a little bit of guidance over the phone. I don't know much about your model but it should be something you'll be able to fix yourself. The amp was fairly expensive, I think like $700-$800ish. Good Luck!

This happened to my Mitz FA Series not to long ago. The amp for the U-Axis went bad. Its fairly easy to replace as I was able to do it myself with a little bit of guidance over the phone. I don't know much about your model but it should be something you'll be able to fix yourself. The amp was fairly expensive, I think like $700-$800ish. Good Luck!

LOL. "$700-$800ish" is not expensive. In fact, that is ridiculously inexpensive. Mits wanted $5,000.00 to replace ours. $3,500.00 to swap it out, and no warranty. $1,750.00 would get ours repaired, again - with no warranty. Of course, that assumes one has already paid the "good old boys" membership ransom. Otherwise, tack on another $1,500.00 for that, in addition to the amplifier prices.

$700-$800ish is expensive if you ask my boss LOL. Keep in mind it was just the servo amp for the U-Axis. No one came in and diagnosed it or replaced it, I did everything myself with some help over the phone from Mits. My shop pays Mits like $2500(I think) a year for "tech support"! It's a rip-off but I guess they have to make their money somehow.

$700-$800ish is expensive if you ask my boss LOL. Keep in mind it was just the servo amp for the U-Axis. No one came in and diagnosed it or replaced it, I did everything myself with some help over the phone from Mits. My shop pays Mits like $2500(I think) a year for "tech support"! It's a rip-off but I guess they have to make their money somehow.

Heh. It's been my experience that if one is even slightly squeamish about spending money, that EDM ( and specifically WEDM ) are NOT the business to be in. Ha! There is NOTHING inexpensive about it.

Heh. It's been my experience that if one is even slightly squeamish about spending money, that EDM ( and specifically WEDM ) are NOT the business to be in. Ha! There is NOTHING inexpensive about it.

Try 4k for a new amp, than convert to Canadian $$$ when the exchange was .45

That hurt the old wallet. :)

S01 0025X is the battery has gone dead in the X axis servo amp, a cheap £15.00 fix.I do hope you didn't get a replacement servo amp for that???

Back