What's new
What's new

DeWalt DCG414B... eBay is full of them

TFPace

Stainless
I have one of these cordless grinders and really like it. I bought it from a online tool house.
While surfing eBay I'm seeing lots of these "new" grinders offered but they are sold without the box.

Are these Chinese copies? These grinders are made in China of course but I'm curious as to why there are so many for sale without the boxing? [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6] .

Thanks,

Tom

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Bet "dewalts factory" ran off extras or these are the qc rejects.

On closer look at least one of the sellers is a pretty big dewalt dealer. Maybe the markup at the home despot is really that high, and this guy on fleabay has minimal overhead.....

On closer look at least one of the sellers is a pretty big dewalt dealer. Maybe the markup at the home despot is really that high, and this guy on fleabay has minimal overhead.....
That makes sense.
We're using this one a lot. I'm going to pick up some more.

I think this is due to people buying "kits" of DeWalt cordless tools, then breaking down and selling individual pieces. Not in all cases, but I've seen this done before.

Not sure what the story would be with the big-time DeWalt dealer though. Seems the sort of thing that Corporate HQ would frown on...

If a pallet gets damaged during offloading some companies will sell it off cheap to workers

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

I can find only 6 sellers from ebay? Not exactly "a lot"

Edit: apparently ebay filters your results based on your IP.
If I go to ebay.com via proxy server I get more results.

Which seller is the dewalt dealer?

One guy has sold 77 of these DCG414B grinders [emoji848].
At least that's how his ad read.

Back