What's new
What's new

Euromac pb350 bender will not cycle

Pattnmaker

Stainless
I bought a used Euromac PB350 bender a couple of weeks ago. I bought a manual from my local dealer for $100. The PDF of a photocopied manual is pathetic. I am going to have words with the dealer when they are back in the new year. The manual has numbers that relate to "picture 1" but there is no picture 1, the manual tells me certain leds should light up on the card when I press the two buttons to make the ram advance. The numbers of the leds don't correspond to the colours the manual says they are. When I first started the bender there was no movement and no pressure on the guage which makes sense seeing as the valve is an open center valve. I noticed a loose plug on the card, now it has pressure but still will not move so I assume the cylinder is in retract mode.

Does anyone have picture one or can you tell me what all the buttons do? I can sort or guess at some of them but it would be nice to know for sure. Is the knob on the right side of the machine a pressure adjustment or speed? Does anyone have a drawing for the card, the schematic I have just shows the wires entering the card. Any suggestions for making it work?

best bet........

Your best bet is to contact Euromac/Metal Finish LLC in Connecticut, they are the US distributors of Euromac (I've owned two Euromac cnc turret punches), you are looking to speak to a guy named Rick Martin, he is their setup guy/jack of all trades. If anyone there can help you with the fundamental setup of the machine/troubleshooting the mechanical operation of it, it's him. He's a stand up guy, and will help you if he can.

Thanks I will have to give them a call if I cannot get any better response from my local dealer. I have since got the machine running and now that it is running I have figured out most of the buttons between the bad manual and playing with it. Now I just have to finish tooling it for basic work and find some more work for it.

Back