What's new
What's new

FABTECH report

Huskerz

Aluminum
Finally got a minute to post and wanted to let everyone in on the Fabtech show in Chicago earlier this month. We went on opening day and walked hard from 10am to 6pm with one 10 minute break. We went down all aisles - but we hurried!! It's BIG! and lots of neat equipment, tools, ideas to see.

As expected the BIG companies have HUGE booths. Lincoln, Miller, Trumpf, etc - but there many unique products from small companies as well. This was my first time at a show like this and I really enjoyed it. Lots of info and goodies to bring home and sort through.

Just wanted to let everyone know if you can make it to one - and are in to tools, welding, fabrication, machining, etc - it's worth the trip!! Highly recommend!

Fabtech

What kind of credintials (if any) are needed to attend Fabtech?:willy_nilly:
SEMA requires a lot of *#^% to attend. is Fabtech anything as picky?:nutter:

Fabtech

No you do not need any special credentials and you can register online very easy and you can pickup your pass at the show, I too went this year and it is very informative great to see and learn about some of the newest technology in fabrication and welding

Bob

we actually went from SEMA, home for 3 days and then headed to Chicago for Fabtech. SEMA is easy to register for online - it's $25 - but you have to be involved in the industry - through work or school. It's not "open to the public".
Fabtech was online also- and free registration (at least it was for me as a business owner attendee?). Would recommend both - so much information, new products, and just plain cool things to see and learn!

Back