What's new
What's new

need osha approved 20 cu pony bottle carrier

"Making something" isn't the problem. Getting what you made approved by engineering is another. I would have to make a model in SolidWorks, make a blueprint, submit it to engineering, who would do an evaluation on it. Then they would come back to me with design changes, ie metal thickness, weld specs, blah blah blah....
Then they would give it a load rating and we would have to test it with a dynometer and stamp a permenate tool trace number on it. Then the contractors would steal it.
It would be easier to buy one or just carry the damn bottle out myself.
have fun
i_r_

"Making something" isn't the problem. Getting what you made approved by engineering is another. I would have to make a model in SolidWorks, make a blueprint, submit it to engineering, who would do an evaluation on it. Then they would come back to me with design changes, ie metal thickness, weld specs, blah blah blah....
Then they would give it a load rating and we would have to test it with a dynometer and stamp a permenate tool trace number on it. Then the contractors would steal it.
have fun
i_r_
Then it would be a multi million dollar FDA......

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

have fun
i_r_

Endless rules and no common sense, no wonder this country is going to hell in a hand basket!

Back