What's new
What's new

Nesting software options for HPR130 class plasma table

Rodl

Aluminum
I recently purchased a Messer MG table with a HPR130 Hypertherm unit. I am new to plasma tables but it was something that was becoming more of a need than a want business wise. What are the options available for software for this class of machine. Also if there is anyone out there willing to fill me in on a few tips and tricks, it would be much appreciated.
I do have a 6' x 25' Slagger table and also the Auto Gas and the Global control. 2005 model.

Thanks for any help available

Rod

Usually the Messer machines are sold with their own nesting software......if it does not have it then one of the best choices is the Cam Solutions software (which is a division of Hypertherm).....the software is designed to work with the Hypertherm HPR130xd plasma and Auto Gas control. You can find the software at this link: Nesting software | Hypertherm

Jim Colt

I recently purchased a Messer MG table with a HPR130 Hypertherm unit. I am new to plasma tables but it was something that was becoming more of a need than a want business wise. What are the options available for software for this class of machine. Also if there is anyone out there willing to fill me in on a few tips and tricks, it would be much appreciated.
I do have a 6' x 25' Slagger table and also the Auto Gas and the Global control. 2005 model.

Thanks for any help available

Rod

Thank you for the replies. Since posting I have had the chance to look into the Messer program and will likely be going that way.

Back