What's new
What's new

Nu-Tecsys PCA 30

acostich

Plastic
I just acquired a used plasma cutter. Unfortunately, there was not an owner's manual available with it. Anyone have any input, good, bad or indifferent about this box?
Anyone have an owner's manual for it they might copy for me?

thanks.

Alan

They are still in business and can help you out. It was a couple of years ago, but we tracked them down on the internet to get a manual for our 30/60 unit we had. It was a good machine and came equiped with a Hypertherm Torch so the consumables were good and easy to get. We didn't have any problem with it at all, just keep it grounded, with the right incoming electric power, blow it off every once in a while and it just keeps running. We traded ours in and I know they resold it and it is still cutting with no problems from my understanding. www.nu-tecsys.com is the address to contact them at.

Macona,

Yes, the machines today seem to be made over seas and probably aren't very good. The one we had (if he has a used pca30 or 60 that is still running) was probably one of the late 80's early 90's models and ours was a US product and worked great, it came from the factory with a hypertherm machine torch and never missed a beat.

When I needed info I used their site to contact them to get the info we needed. But yes, the new machines are crap, unfortunatly.

Back