What's new
What's new

Unittool & Unipunch tooling Post

Anyone with a press brake oughta jump all over this. The price is near give away and punches and dies from both Unit Tool and Unipunch are real reasonable, and available with various clearances to work with whatever material thickness you're punching. You can gang them in patterns very easily for punching multiple holes, ect with great results and minimal time. We've got about 50 punch frames and several hundred punches so I know firsthand just how useful they are.

Anyone with a press brake oughta jump all over this. The price is near give away and punches and dies from both Unit Tool and Unipunch are real reasonable, and available with various clearances to work with whatever material thickness you're punching. You can gang them in patterns very easily for punching multiple holes, ect with great results and minimal time. We've got about 50 punch frames and several hundred punches so I know firsthand just how useful they are.

You would think so but I haven't had much luck selling through this forum unless it was real small stuff. Maybe the shipping cost has them worried.

I find I have few long term punch jobs any more and my Ironworker is set up easier for the stuff I get now.

Walter A.

If you still got them I want them. I'll talk to my bosses tomorrow.

If they don't want them I'll work something out with you and store them until the bosses realize we need more of them.

I still have them. Once you tell me for sure and PM an address I'll check on the mailing cost. With that weight UPS to a business in several boxes would be best unless you want them freight. The bottom line is; I can ship however you want.

Walter A.

Walter:

Can I get a listing of what size frames (the number/letters on the back) and a quick idea of what you have for punches and dies? Boss is interested, he wants an itemized list though.

--Brian "Million Dollar Belt-Sander" Richard

Walter:

Can I get a listing of what size frames (the number/letters on the back) and a quick idea of what you have for punches and dies? Boss is interested, he wants an itemized list though.

Walter:

Brian,

I will work up a list as soon as I can get them pulled out and sorted again. Below is a link to all the photos I took of the frames/punch sets.

http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/6SayhG6W/3600097/1870306

Thanks for your help,
Walter

Walter:

Brian,
Please reference the photos as well as this list.
http://albums.phanfare.com/isolated/6SayhG6W/3600097/1870306

Unipunch Models:
2ea - 8 BX 3/4
W/Round Punches .250" & Dies .262"

3ea - 8 BX 1-1/4
W/Oblong Punches .250"x .375" & Dies .262"x .382"

1ea - 8 A 2
W/Round Punch .736" & Die .799"

1ea - 12 BX 2-1/4
Frame Only

Unittool Models:
1ea - 8H 1-1/2
W/Square Punch .275" & Square die .307"

1ea 12 H 1-1/4"
W/~5/16" Punch & no Die

One card of 8ea new round die sets .312" dia round punches and .324" Dies

1ea New Oblong Die Set .125" x .750" (Punch & Die but did not measure exact die size)

4ea New in plastic Oblong Dies Sets. The punches are .250" x .375" & with dies .262"x .387"

As you can see in the photos most of the Unipunch items are new or almost new. The Unittool frames are used but in excellent shape. All the punches look new or unused except the one in the 8 A 2 which have a little wear and appear to be modified.

Again,

Let me know if your company is serious about this purchase. It will save me the trouble of taking them around to some of the other local fab shops.

Walter A.

Walter:

Brian, If still interested please contact me by this weekend. I've heard nothing since I posted the list. I have another interested buyer if your boss no longer wants these. Thanks, Walter A.

Brian, If still interested please contact me by this weekend. I've heard nothing since I posted the list. I have another interested buyer if your boss no longer wants these. Thanks, Walter A.

I'll let you know tomorrow afternoon.

Back