What's new
What's new

viper plasma settings

hammerhead300

Plastic
I bought a table from viper plasma 5 years ago and never had any issues until lightening hit my computer. I have since replaced the computer and reloaded sheetcam and mach3 and my gecko 540 drive is fine. The problem is that Viper plasma was a small backyard operation that went out of business and now I have no way of knowing what settings he had. If anybody else has one of these machines could you please contact me, I have a bunch of one of a kind drawings I could trade you for information. If you get on facebook and look up Metalfreaks Art and Fabrication you can see some of my stuff. May have to use the & symbol instead of the word "and" while looking up. Thanks for any help given, I really appreciate it.

I really don't need any free drawings....

I think you need to take the old hard drive to a rescue place
and have them see if they can extract the Mach3 settings.

Yeah unless the hard drive melted, it should be recoverable, its not normally all that expensive to get done either, few hundred. Less than 1k to transfer the platters to a different drive and recover them even if its totally dead.

this is off topic but I'm not good at this and just joined...but I also got ripped by viper and now need a drive motor. Does anyone know where I can get an exact replacement motor? it's a bipolar stepper motor drive 4 wire connection to motor OEMOTOR 57BY GH433 06BS lot no. 201203 Need ASAP Thanks [email protected]

Back