Water cooler quick connects
Largest Manufacturing Technology
Community On The Web
Login to Your Account

Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Water cooler quick connects

    We just purchased a new 600 amp water cooled mig gun for our Invision. The gun came with quick connects on the water cables, males only. I need the female side with a barb, but the only info I can find is they call them euro quick connects. I would like to go pick them up at the industrial hose place instead of waiting on the LWS (not to mention their supplier wants damn fortune for them). Any info?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like


    Make.model of MIG gun? Pics of connectors?

    Try the Millerwelds and Weldingweb forums:

    Welding Discussions

    Miller - WeldingWeb™ - Welding forum for pros and enthusiasts

    If it's a Miller brand gun, these folks may be able to assist:

    - Miller Welders and Genuine Miller Parts at Miller4less.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    LeClaire, Ia
    Post Thanks / Like

    Question Air hose couplers?

    I've been reading around the home-made coolers, and the prevailing theme follows yours- rare and expensive. Instead, most guys use typical air-hose quick-connects... Not sure how they keep the fluid from running out when they disconnect, but perhaps they just drain the gun...


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts