What's new
What's new

Do any of you guys know anything about the Mits 3015 LZP with the 5042 resonator?

Parkerbender

Stainless
Hi Everybody,
I just got one of these guys, and have been setting it up. So far everything seems to be going ok, but I was wondering if anyone out there has played with one of these before, I just did a mode burn at the resonator and am not sure what is good or what is bad... It has one peak and is centered, but a little deeper on one side than the other but even in the picture in the book the 'good' one is a little bit that way, so I am not sure if it is good or not. I would hate to blow this thing up, but really dont want to open it up if i dont have to.

Things like that. Just curious if anyone out there has experience with one of these that I could talk to over the next couple weeks as I set this guy up. It is pretty similar to the 5036 machines, but the one tech guy I have talked to really doesnt like the 5042 machines, and I also feel bad I have got like five hours help out of him on messenger and I dont want to overstay my welcome, so to speak.

Anyway, just putting some feelers out...

-Parker

Back