What's new
What's new

Panasonic Gunslinger 260 Opinions or Experience

munruh

Hot Rolled
We need an extra welder in here and our welding supply man brought over a used Panasonic Gunslinger 260. I had never heard of such a welder. You can stick weld with it too. It seems to be a nice welding machine and I am thinking of keeping it here. Anybody know anything about these welders?

Are parts available and what’s the price? Whilst im not a big believer in some of the main brands, theres a lot to be said for sticking to something with good spares and a proven track record.

Panasonic builds primarily industrial welding power supplies for factories and robots. Really solid stuff, high end. I have heard good things about these mig welders.
my question would be- how propriatary are the gun parts?
gun liners, tips, wire drive rolls, that sort of thing.
With a miller or lincoln, you know you can go into any welding supply store in america, and they usually have parts, consumables, and new liners on the shelf.
I would want a third party gun on one of these- a Tweco or Bernard or something else common as dirt. Either that, or stock up big time on tips and liners and drive wheels and spare gun parts.

The machine has a Tweco gun and lead on it so I think that is all good............$950.00 is the price.

Back