What's new
What's new

Prayer request

BWS

Hot Rolled
For my buddy Roy.Hes a retired welder.Has been a mentor to me for a cpl. years now.We were working on this extremely dangerous job.........he made a split second mistake and sailed out of a second story woindow.Just a freak accident,landed square on his back.If ya'll would just say a prayer for his complete recovery I would be very grateful.Thanks,BW.

I asked literally thousands of people to pray for my wife 2 years ago when she was diagnosed with cancer. Her surgeries went well and she is on the road to recovery.

Your buddy is in our prayers and I'll pass this along to others.

How could a fellow believer not honor this simple request? I have already said a prayer for your friend Roy and will continue to do so whenever I pray.

A heartfelt THANKYOU for all the prayers.They have been answered!The ole coot actually came to work today.I went both Sat. and Sun. to hangout with him for awhile.He was extremely fortunate not to have any internal malfunctions.He can't bend over due to severe back trauma but I like having him at work if for nothing else than the crazy stories he tells me all day.He has always had a close relationship with God,think it got a little closer.He told me today that he'd been "run over,fallen down,beat up",but had never experienced the pain that happened last Fri.Roy is 62 and dosen't have to work.Its just after you've been getting up everday for 40+ years you just can't quit.I'll have him welding by the end of the week.Thanks again,ya'll are great.

You sure can get used to having the "ole coots" around can't you? There are several old friends that I miss dearly. All I am saying is I understand your relief, and I am glad things are looking good.

PTL! Just goes to show how much prayer can help. Even though I didn't post, BWS, your friend has been in my prayers, also. I hope the 'ole coot' makes a full recovery; if it wasn't for the old coots, most of you young whippersnappers wouldn't have a clue! :D

RAS

sailed out of a second story woindow.Just a freak accident,landed square on his back.

And he's back on Monday?

Sounds like you already experienced a miracle. Bending will only be icing on the cake! Prayers for Roy - the old Coote!

Update next week if you would.

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

I'm talkin tough as iron!He had me laughin most of the day today.Neither of us even have to work,we just don't have anything better to do.If we stay home wives find some stupid chores for us.
I did coin a name for him.A "Roy block" is a temporary strut or jamb pce.used for line up work.Just remember it isn't welded before hanging on it.I really thought he was dead.It was very much devine intervention,theres no doubt in my mind!

PS we're fabbin these structural tubing pcs. that go between these huge honkin Pella windows and because of certain complexities it has to be done on site.He's the pro welder I'm the figure outer/layout/fitter guy.

Back