What's new
What's new

Plastic Tubing

McMaster-Carr has lots of plastic tubeing and pipe.
What type, how long? Might get solid and drill ID. That wall thickness might be hard to find.

Michael

I use a lot of plastics, with some more information I might be able to help you out. What type of plastic are you looking for? Are you going to use this as pipe? If so does it have any temp or pressure requirements? Will this stuff be exposed to direct sunlight? Will this stuff be exposed to any unusual chemicals?

Try "United States Plastic Co." www.usplastic.com . We receive a catalogue from thse and they seem to be the McMaster Carr of the plastics industry. A quick look only howes what you want in Phonolic but others may be there. Would this be a schedule 100 or higher pipe?
lg
no neat sig line

I'm going to make some drop tubes for rifle powder measures. Just have to be clear and about 6" long. Original length can be anything longer. I'll cut it to length. No real strength needed beyond being rigid. Cheaper the better.

Getting the size might be a problem. The size I used before was 1/2 O.D. X 1/4 I.D. This would allow me to eliminate an aluminum ferrule on the end.

Back