What's new
What's new

Manual for Boyer Schultz Grinder

I searched a while ago (when I bought my grinder) and somebody mentioned a phone number for BS support that could provide the manual. I'm still in the process of clearing space for my grinder so I haven't gotten around to calling the number. Try a search of this site on keyword "Boyar" and it will probably pop up. I'll look around when I get home and see if I can find the number on my desk.

I sent for a 612 manual back in 1997. The phone number I have is 815-964-2600. At that time, Boyar Schultz was part of W.A.Whitney & Esterline.
Bob

I have the manuals for this machine. The main manual is called "Manual of Instructions and Specifications" and is all of about 20 pages including the covers. The companion manual is about 12 pages and is called "Replacement Parts List for use with Challenger Surface GRinders, Manual of Instructions and Specifications". The companion manual has no illustrations, just part numbers that reference the first manual. I have responded to several emails regarding the acquisition of these manuals, and I have always referred them to W.A. Whitney at the phone number above and provided the adddress of 702 South Main St, Rockford, Illinois 61105. If these manuals are no longer available from a legitimate source, I would loan my manuals to a responsible party for scanning and placement on the "Manuals" portion of this forum. All I would ask is that the person willing to do this pay for the postage both ways for my manuals - preferably priority mail. It should only cost $4.05 each way using the flat rate envelopes. Failure to fulfill your end of the bargain would result in public shaming and chastisement on this board. Don't offer to do this if you are not willing to "follow thru" with the scanning, posting, and return of my manuals! Any takers?

Hi Jim,

I'll do it. I have almost 1000 pages of manuals up on my sites already, so I have some experience with this exercise. I'll put them together, post them here, and return the originals to you. Let me know.

leigh at antiquetechservice.com

Leigh

I sent Leigh an email requesting the address to send the manuals. He should have the manuals by the end of the week and let everyone know when the will be available for download.

Well, I never got a response as to where to send the manuals, so I scanned them myself. I'll email them to Leigh and see if he will post them and place a link in the manuals section.

Hi Jim,

Sorry I missed your question. I emailed you the snail mail address but apparently it got lost. Maybe spam filtered.

Anyhow, if you email the scans I'll put them together into a PDF and get it to Don to post here.

Sorry for the confusion.

Leigh

Back