What's new
What's new

ot - web hosting difficulties

WILLEO6709

Diamond
I have been trying for a couple hours to send a small email all text. I am almost convinced I have the crappiest web hosting service ever. It started with being able to use the web address as the incoming and outgoing server, then my isp made a change and I have to use my isp's send server. Its been downhill from there. intermittent inexplicable blackouts, can't find server, walk away for an hour and its fine. now its saying send/ receive complete but leaving a message in the outbox. any easy way to troubleshoot?

Just a guess but it might be weather related. With that storm that went through there are power outages and disruptions all through the center of the country.
I have been having problems with dial up speed for over a month. I used to log on at 31, now the best I can get is 26, and sometimes it's only 19,.
My computer has been crap for a while now which dosen't help things. Apparently it dosen't know that Santa Clause is bringing me a new one!! OR that I own a backhoe and it's days are numbered!!

Need details of operating system, version of email software, etc.
First guess is that you are using either outlook or outlook express, they can get confused.
If you want send me a PM or email with details and I will try to help.
My webhosting service is PHPWEBHOSTING.COM They have been great to me. Less than 10 bucks a month!

Marshall

Back