What's new
What's new

J.H. Williams wrenches

AaronHG

Aluminum
I grabed a NOS 1" Williams wrench to adust my QC tool post today and realized how comfortable it was to work with and now want to find EVERY size. Do they still make these wrenches? Does J.H. Williams have a website? I can't find one. I have a catalog from '58 (I think). That 1" single end wrench list for $2.10, I might have paid that at the swap meet... but to have a full set...that would be would be double-happiness!

Not sure what to think about that, but I feel a little sick to my stomach. I like snap-on but my old machine wrenches are perfect with that familiar logo stamped in them.

Well, pardon me, it looks like they've incorporated the Williams line into theirs. And they have the single head open end wrenches. Thanks.

MSC used to carry Williams wrenches a few years back. I'm not sure if they still do. I'm still using Williams wrenches that were my Dad's from the 1950's, and I really like them.
Bob

The set they issued me at the start of the apprenticeship at P&WA 41 years ago next month still have some paint on them and still work like they are supposed to. These are often on Ebay - but watch out for the ones that have been opened up by one means or another......I got a near new single end 1 7/16" that had been to see the milling machine.

John

We Sell The Vintage Williams Wrenches

I grabed a NOS 1" Williams wrench to adust my QC tool post today and realized how comfortable it was to work with and now want to find EVERY size. Do they still make these wrenches? Does J.H. Williams have a website? I can't find one. I have a catalog from '58 (I think). That 1" single end wrench list for $2.10, I might have paid that at the swap meet... but to have a full set...that would be would be double-happiness!

We have many different JH Williams Vintage Wrenches. Michigan Surplus. We sell them on ebay a lot. We also sell them local here in Michigan.

They are great wrenches. All Made in the USA. Built to last!

Aaron
email:[email protected]

Back