What's new
What's new

Any PM members near Lawrence, MA ?

Milacron

Administrator
Staff member
A dealer there on Merrimack St I need something checked out....something pretty boring actually...a large vacuum pump...just wanna make sure this guy is legit at least...here's his website

www.mrgizmos.com

I kinda worry about anyone named "Sal" selling "gizmos" ..... ;)

You might talk to the guys at Brothers machinery and see if they know them . They are only a couple of miles away . I as well as several other members of the form have dealt with Brothers and found them to be good to deal with and I strongly suspect that they will know anyone in the area who is dealing in surplus

Good idea FH. I know Brothers as well....seem like nice folks....they were the original purchasers of my Schaublin 160 lathe from Polaroid Corp.

Don, I'm actually doing a job one street over from Merrimac st. on Monday. I can take my digital camera with me and get a picture of his establishment. That area was was flooded last spring. If his building is the one I think it is some of the stuff may have gotten wet. I'll let you know what I found out Monday. Martin

Cool, thanks Martin. If you happen to go in, please ask to see the 10 hp Becker vacuum pump !

Just called Brothers and they knew the street, but never heard of the guy. He said there were alot of old industrial building on Merrimack street with many different businesses renting space in them, so hard to keep up with them all.

Don, I stopped by 350 Merrimac st. Asked a couple of guys about Gizmo's, They rolled their eyes and said he's gone. I made it clear I didn't know anything about him (just in case he had screwed them and were looking for someone to pound) then one of them mentioned he maybe located by the Central Bridge. If you can get the new address I'll try again. Unless its the river :D
Boltoncylinders001-1.jpg

Back