What's new
What's new

More manuals found

secetal

Hot Rolled
While cleaning up found a service manual and parts list catalog for a Cincinnati #1 Toolmaster with ID head (vari-speed) and three manuals on Master Lathe Converters milling attachments for lathes. Also have two Instruction and parts manuals on American Hole Wizard radial arm drills, 13",15",17" dia. columns 32-speed. Martin

I think this nice guy is offering to help out others by letting all of us know he has these particular manuals....... to someone with one of those machines this could sure start off their day in a good way knowing they may soon be able to get a copy....

I just hate to throw something away that may be useful to somebody. As someone once said "there's a butt for every seat". The drawings and instructions in these books verge on being works of art. All the details to dismantle and repair are given. I make copies for free. I figured posting what I have would be a good way to let people know whats available.If its an annoyance,please delete it. Martin

It certainly not an annoyance with me. It tells me there is still hope in mankind.

It's not wrong to ask a bit for what he does. You see it all the time on ebay and places where they charge a pretty good price for a manual.
Martin doesn't charge you as he said and really folks it does take time to copy a manual and get it in the mail.

I give him due credit for this free service as he has saved me countless hours searching the net for a manual I needed.
Come to think about it, Freeman and his wife did the same for me.
They offered their time to do this and didn't charge.

My glass is tipped to these guys.

Patch

Mebfab, Send me your address and I'll get you a copy. I have an HP scanjet 4890, I'm thinking if I could scan this stuff then maybe It could go somewhere on this site where it could be retrieved by all who want it. If someone could outline the procedure for me I'd give it a try. I've developed a pretty extensive library of this type of stuff and I just want to pass it on before I pass on.(not that I plan to go soon) A lot of these handbooks my dad got,this was when the service dept. would send you them for free. I feel I'm passing the favor forward. Martin

A little off topic but I bought a machine from Martin last early summer (advertised here) and found him a fine person to deal with.

Hello, Martin, I hope you're well.

Norrthernsinger

Hi Northernsinger, I'm doing fine,thanks for asking. I'm planning an addition to the shop,that copper roll project has ramped up and my daughters business is expanding as well! I'd also like a 10ton crane in the new part. I hope to get it completed by next summer, working on the plans at the moment, then have to go to the planning board etc.etc. Thanks for the kind words. Martin

Hello Martin,
I don't have any of those machines, or need for the manuals. But, I do appreciate the offer. That is a great gesture and there is probably someone in here is need of some info from one of those books. It may help to get a broken machine running again.
:D :D :D

Jackal

My point was that he made no offer on the manuals but just stated that he found some and left the rest to mind reading abilities.

I know this is a really old thread. But did you ever scan the American Hole Wizard Instruction and parts manual? We have a 13" dia. column RA When in Neutral it keeps moving slowly I would like to figure out where the problem is and a Parts Manual should help greatly.

Thank You,
GQ

Back