What's new
What's new

Charlotte Church's Site

• Thread starter Tom Phones
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1,192
Whiteboard installers were polled and voted AC/DC's music as best to listen to... All have their preferences. I liked it, at least. Kind of related to the useful books we find....

--jerry

I don't think it needs deleting. Another post of something some find interesting and entertaining and informative.

If you don't like her voice, then don't listen.

OK I guess. People have different tastes. Charlotte Church isn't mine.

As an aside most anyone who can sing in tune can sound great in a cathedral-like ambience when singing legato chant backed by a great sounding pipe organ.

Sound techies can do amazing things with weenie voices. I know a ton of local R&R artists who should never, ever sing without a sharp guy on the board.

Charlotte Church does have a fine natural voice but it's likely to be ruined by promoter's stupid notions of a marketable "sound" if she doesn't get some good coaching to show her how to use it properly.

[This message has been edited by Forrest Addy (edited 03-15-2004).]

I kind of like her music, all said and done. Of course, I also like AC/DC, Johnny Cash, and the NPR show "Piano Jazz". I like what i like...it is all personal taste.

My Friday evening work sessions in the quaint old workshop are done to NPR and Piano jazz, kind of like it.

Back