What's new
What's new

mystery lathe?

menace

Hot Rolled
I recentely came across 12"x 36 Paterson Gottfried Hunter,Master Lathe with most of it's parts. It was DC powered but converted to AC, it was run hard and put away wet,but has a tough look about it. Is this something that might be worth restoring, are parts available or should this one fade away, the price is right!! Steve

I recentely came across 12"x 36 Paterson Gottfried Hunter,Master Lathe with most of it's parts. It was DC powered but converted to AC, it was run hard and put away wet,but has a tough look about it. Is this something that might be worth restoring, are parts available or should this one fade away, the price is right!! Steve

I have never heard of this one. I'm guessing it's a Brit machine. How cheap can you buy it? Where are you located? How old is it? Have you seen it run? What overall shape? Belt drive or gearhead? Etc etc etc....

OMcG

I have never heard of this one. I'm guessing it's a Brit machine. How cheap can you buy it? Where are you located? How old is it? Have you seen it run? What overall shape? Belt drive or gearhead? Etc etc etc....

OMcG

Back