What's new
What's new

Has anybody dealt with ebayer "pizazzlee"?

Pete Albrecht

Plastic
Like the subject says.

He's on CT. Ali Babin is in CT. So I'm suspicious. But he has a longer track record and generally favorable feedback.

Anybody? Anybody?

Pete

I bought a Gorton Manual thru "her". The address and name is a chick. Was just last week and haven't got it yet. We'll see.

She had a 0" - 1" hub mic on auction a few months ago. The auction ran a couple of times with nobody bidding on it because it had a starting price of $20 or $30. I thought it would be neat to have, but didn't feel it was worth that much to me either.

Finally she ran the auction with a lower starting bid and I won it for $6.50 and promptly paid. A couple of weeks went by without it arriving in the mail, so I sent her an email asking what the deal was. A couple of days later I got a reply saying "I'm so sorry, but I can't find it anywhere; I must have lost it! I'm refunding your money." She did refund my money, but as far as having lost it, yeah f-ing right!

I've bought from her several times and had excellent service every time. Some of the deals were as good as yours, didn't make a difference. I believe she sells a lot, so I bet it's an honest mistake. Your mic probably wound up in someone elses' box or something.

Have bought a number of items from Lisa at "pizazzlee" and the quality of the items and service were excellent !! And thus never suspected it was "Ali". No matter, will still buy from Lisa !!!

Jim C.

Bought a Kwik change tool holder from her. Rec'd the order promptly but it was the wrong one. she immediately shipped the correct one when I sent her an email telling her I had gotten the wrong one. she ask that i send the other one back which I did and she refunded me the shipping. I think she's honest but maybe not to good at keeping track of items she sells and ships. i would buy from her again. I've bought from Al before and I don't think this is Al.

Hi, John in MA.

Not so much branching out from RCM as sticking my head up again. I added a new ISP, the interface for newsgroups wasn't as good as the old one, I didn't care for FreeAgent and never got back into it. The S/N ratio was getting pretty bad anyway.

Pete

I had spoken to someone from CT who knows him and was told she is his wife or girlfriend. Apparantly most/all of the stuff he buys now is given to several other people to sell and he takes a % of the profits. The going123sold guy was one of those people as well.

Pete
Good to see you around again. I was an RCMer (untmaintco) and fellow player of spot the Babbin. I think you find a good group here and you knowledge will come into good use here. From Shapers to weather or not Porsche 356 heads are aluminum or magnesium

Tom

I'm almost positive Pizzalee is Al. In fact, I've purchased several items from him, and addressed the questions to the seller as "Hi Al,..."

As usual with Al, don't buy any expensive items, and don't buy anything you can't afford to not show up, but he does sometimes have some great deals.

I snagged a pristine 1960's Clausing Engine Lathe brochure from him for not much more than the cost of shipping.

There was one item in which I was interested, but the crummy photo doesn't show the area where it would wear. So I wrote asking if maybe s/he could take a photo of the area in question.

"sorry i dont have any other photos"

I said I'd like to see the area to make sure it's OK.

"looking at my feed back do you think i sent out junk or good stuff? it came off a good machine its in good shape"

(So, take a $#&#$ing photo already)...

Then I flat out asked "Do you know Al Babin?" and got back "No."

It's been fun. But I'm not going to risk buying from the Baboon.

Greetings to the venerable Mr. Albrecht.

Things were never the same after you left
rcm. Nice to see you here.

I would stay away from Al if I were you....

Jim

"sorry i dont have any other photos"

I'd like to see the area to make sure it's OK.

"looking at my feed back do you think i sent out junk or good stuff? it came off a good machine its in good shape"
Yep, that's Al!

What you see in the blurry, dimly-lit photos is what you get :D

Back