What's new
What's new

Cabin Fever show

Never been before, but looks tempting. Any idea why the name of the show is so unspecific to what the show actually is ?

I've been to Cabin Fever since the start. It was a very small show to start, but has grown steadily. Its quite a show today. I always take my son (since he was 3) we have a good time showing our engines and things. I hope this helps him get interested in building and creating.

I understand the "cabin fever" cooped up aspects, but that could apply to anything, even a Tupperware show for the ladies. Just seems like a show name that has at least a hint of what it actually is about would garner more interest from newbies.

I'm not sure what to say about the name of the show. But anyway, how old are the ladies that are coming to the tupperware show? What time is the swimsuit competition?

Its almost right in our backyard Mudflap! I didn't know someone else from Lancaster County was here. Good to see a neighbor.
smile.gif

Hey MudFlap or Sid
I'm thinking of going to C.F. next week and haven't decided if I should take my engines.
When do you set up?
Is Sat morn OK?
Do you have to stay thru Sunday?
Do I need to reserve space, or is it first come,get it now?
What kind of area is it ? are local motels OK ?
Thanks guys !

Rich- I'm comming from upstate NY, so I take friday off and get an early start. But many people set up on Saturday morning. I'd look at the website for rooms and info. Come on bring your stuff!! There are people from all ranges, beginner to Masters. And so far, no trophies or compititiion, which I feel spoils the spirit of such a gathering. I'll be there with my Son and my engines!!

Mike

Rich - I'm just an interested spectator. I went last year for the first time. I got there Sunday afternoon and realized that I missed a lot of neat stuff because many people had already packed up and left. The show is bigger than it looks on the website. This is the first year at the York Fairgrounds, and display space should not be a problem. York is a nice town w/lots of motels

Re this illness one gets in your log home, anyone at the last one selling old machine tool sales brochures ? (heck maybe I should get a booth and sell my duplicates
smile.gif
)

Back