What's new
What's new

Any anodizers or chrome platers in S. WI.?

JohnnyJohnsoninWI

Hot Rolled
Hi Guys,
Can you recommend any anodizers or hard chrome platers in south central Wisconsin? They don't have to do both in the same shop. Ideally, they would be located in Madison, but Milwaukee or elsewhere would be fine, even Northern IL or north to Minneapolis is good.

I know the're out there and I could start with the yellow pages, but I prefer to begin with referrals from happy customers.

Thanks,
John

Pioneer Metal Finishing has shops in Green Bay and Minneapolis, MN. I've seen their anodizing work from Green Bay and it looks good. My former employer uses them. You might also consider Fort Wayne Anodizing or Industrial Anodizing in Indianapolis. Pioneer and Fort Wayne do hard coating, but Indianapolis can turn most orders around overnight.

John- Here's my favorite (was just there yesterday).

Hard Chrome Inc.
2631 Second St. N.E.
Mpls., MN 55418

(612)788-9451

If it's some small, special, little job (I have mold cores built up by plating), talk to Ron Oswald, he handles that kinda stuff.

Try a Google for anodizers and platers with your state in the querry.
I've been doing buisiness with an anodizer in Philadelphia for about 2 years. I sent some parts to him early this month. Been calling for the last week+ trying to find out when they would be done and only got an answering machine. This morning I got the owner, or should I say previous owner. He closed shop 1st of the year. He said evan w/a couple million in sales last year, he had enough.
His electric power rate aggreement expired 12/05 and rates went up 30+%.
After looking in the phone book for a replacement I did a google search.
Found some prospectives then did some asking with some local shops.
Now I just have to get my parts back from the FedEx depot :mad: and send them back out.

Indianhead Plating right here in Chippewa Falls (I-94 corridor) for Hard plating.

Dugas Bowers on the north side of the Twin Cities impressed me with service.
Dugas Bowers
Fridley MN 763-784-8038
[email protected]

Pete

Back