What's new
What's new

Tracers????

NIMROD

Aluminum
HELP!!!
need to find a company that sells lathe tracers other than mimik, have an old one from "praise machinery that works fantastic but need another new one and I can't find one? can you guys help a stupid machinist?

Just coincidentally, this subject has come up twice in the last month.
First off, call this guy:
B-V Tracer Service and Sales-
5593 Market Place
Cypress Ca. 90630
714-952-1040
He is a distributor for mimik and scan-o-matic, but he also sells lots of used machines, and fixes true trace and most other brands.

Try Rosebrook tracers in Colorado Springs. They have taken over the Mimik equipment, and also manufacture their own tracers

Should have bought my Lodge& Shipley Power Turn with the integral Copymatic tracer.
This thing, when it encounters a shoulder on a template, would automaticly stop the power feed, cut the shoulder and continue on.
I have used tracers, but the Copymatic is heads above.
There are a few of these machines on the net.

Don

I do not know what it is worth to you guys but i have a monarch with a copymatic or copycat. that i am hoping to get rid of and get my money back. i took it on trade and i would like to get $1000 but i would work on another trade or cash and trade. i can load.

If you're looking to buy, I've got a couple Cadillac A-180-B tracers that are honestly just taking up space in the shop. I don't know if you're interested, but I'll sell them for pretty cheap.

If you're looking to buy, I've got a couple Cadillac A-180-B tracers that are honestly just taking up space in the shop. I don't know if you're interested, but I'll sell them for pretty cheap.

This is a good one.....

A new member with one post tries to sell a machine to a member who posted his one and only post 13 years ago and hasn't visited this forum since 2011.

Shall we start a pool to see when and if he responds?

:popcorn:

Back