What's new
What's new

Where to get sandblast attachment for pressure washer?

Mud

Diamond
I remember this being discussed here, but I can't search the forum until it's back up. And I need to know now, of course. Where can I buy the sandblaster attachment that you use on a pressure washer? I thought it was Harbor freight, but it's not on their web site. I can't find one on ebay or elsewhere for some reason.

Is there more than one made? Is one better than another?

Thanks!

Mudflap,

You've piqued my curiosity. I've never heard of this. Can you elaborate some? What are you going to do with it? How does it work? Got any pictures? I've got a pressure washer, plenty of sand, and some real hard to remove crap from pressure treated lumber (decks) and concrete (driveways) Sounds very interesting. Thank you.

Mark

I have a 4000 lb washer. that I have use with one. they work ok I you have no other choose. As a painting contrator I use my rolto tip more with my washer more. Need very dry sand or blasting med.
David

Thanks Paul - found it.

Chevy - I've never used one, but I heard about it here and read that they work well. I need this one for a birthday present.

I used to rent a shop in an industrial complex that was totally garages and shops for rent. the owners hired someone to repaint the buildings and garage doors. They used one of those blaster/washers and had sand everywhere! The doors were those full length hinge type and it all but ruined them. That was 18 years ago and they are probably still having sand fall out of them.
My point is be careful what you blast with it you could create more problems than you solve.

how about blasting steel thats painted before welding , will it strip it clean . i to have a 4000psi washer . jim
got some used channel making a big trailer .

I once made a water pickup for a sandblaster. Not much more than a T at the end to pick up the water. What did I need that for....???, I think it was to lightly blast some stucco without creating a lot of dust.

Back