What's new
What's new

ZB25 Brierley Drill Grinder

Prototype

Aluminum
Hi,

I've just bought a ZB25 drill grinder and I wonder if anyone out there has a manual for this great tool. Also, if you have any tips or tricks for using the ZB25 I'm really interested in hearing about it. :cool:

Ray

I've got the manual covering zb 10, 11 ,20 , and 21 .
It's a bad photocopy .......cant see any of the pictures..inpossibkle to make out how to use the machine with this manual....if your source has this manual I will be glad to know .
but if not will settle on the 25 as there cant be that much differece
all the best...mark

Mark,I`ve got a ZB32 machine and manual.If you have any specific queries email me a phone number and I`ll give you a ring.
You can buy the manuals from Brierley.They`re alive and well somewhere in Wales.Is that not where you come from or am I thinking of someone else.
regards,Mark.

Yes , they are about twenty miles away from me in LLandudno.
yes I know I can buy a manual ......but was rather hoping that someone had a good scan of the manual that I could have gratis.I've not much money to chuck about see.
and before anyone says it .......I do share whatever I have with anyone.
All the best...mark

Oh man you would be a life saver if I could have a copy.
Hows the weather in Victoria. I moved to White Rock in86 and then out to the East coast in 01 and can't wait to get back.
Thanks Robert Kemp in Jeddore Nova Scotia.

Hi, my name is Joe
I was reading your post from 2002 and it said that you had a Brierley. I was wondering if you might still have a copy of the manual. I bought an used zb25 on line and am in the process of cleaning it up. I'd be interested in buying a copy of it if you still have.
thanks

I got a very good pdf of the ZB25/32 manual, if you still need 1, please email me at [email protected] I am looking for manual on ZB10! May be someone can help
Thank you.
Jakkie Blom
South Africa

Brierley ZB10

I've got the manual covering zb 10, 11 ,20 , and 21 .
It's a bad photocopy .......cant see any of the pictures..inpossibkle to make out how to use the machine with this manual....if your source has this manual I will be glad to know .
but if not will settle on the 25 as there cant be that much differece
all the best...mark
Will it be possible to get a copy of the ZB10 manual?
Thank you
Jakkie Blom
[email protected]

Back