What's new
What's new

Communists taken over PM

RC99

Diamond
By the looks of all the red on my screen we have just seen a communist takeover of PM... :D

Anyone else getting this glitch?

red.jpg

Red for me too.

Looks like crap.

Also have a block of text in the bottom left that says "Database error" but is self reporting to the IT staff.

Whatever happpened to the days when IT staff was expected to test things before moving them into production?

Steve

PS - Right after sending the post, another database error message appears.

I think it's great! New unread posts are in bold type red. Previously read posts with new postings are in regular type red and previously read posts are in black. Really makes it easy to see posts that are new or have new postings. The red is a little much, though. Maybe a more subtle blue or green?

Not as bad as the last time everything went RED for me !
I was doing about 80 MPH on the motorway and there was a bang, and everything went
RED . That must be blood I thought , I'm probably dead !!
But no, it was the RED bonnet, ( Hood across the pond) up against the now shattered and fortunately laminated windscreen . It (the bonnet) had not been shut properly that morning after a service , and the secondary latch was also jammed open . Fortunately I made it to the hard shoulder without hitting anything .

Davycrocket

Historically it seems that most glitches with PM are from the ads in some way. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see "Ad Management plugin by RedTyger". I think that explains it.

-DU-

Font color? I thought you were referring to the posts in the "Manufacturing in America and Europe" sub forum.

I think it's great! New unread posts are in bold type red. Previously read posts with new postings are in regular type red and previously read posts are in black. Really makes it easy to see posts that are new or have new postings. The red is a little much, though. Maybe a more subtle blue or green?

That functionality was already there, it was done with bolding the fonts instead of a color change.

Steve

I for one will not buy any thing from the on line adverts on PM site until this is corrected. If this is the way the IT's get paid they should be refunding they're money. If after your done reading a post when you click to go back for a second or so the site is normal then it reverts to that red.

But no, it was the RED bonnet, ( Hood across the pond) up against the now shattered and fortunately laminated windscreen .

Happened to my dad, except that he saw beige. I was sitting in the middle front. Almost needed to clean the entire front seat. Dad looked through the gap under the bonnet and Kenny in the passenger seat stuck his head out the window and guided him over.

Steve

Back