I have a D1-6 direct mount 10 inch 3 jaw scroll chuck that the name badge has come off, only identification i can find on it is H-305 stamped on the front and all three jaws. I would like to find out what manufacture it is and order a set of replacement jaws, top and bottoms sets. Any help would be greatly appreciated!