What's new
What's new

NYC / North New Jersey area used cnc mill inspection needed. Any recommendations?

jimfranks

Plastic
I would feel a million times better getting PM forum member recommendations instead of blindly picking someone I find online and hoping for the best. :o

You might want to get more specific as to what the machine is, and what you are really looking for?
-verify the machine exists?
-pull way covers and look at ways?
-power it up and put it thru it’s paces?
- ball bar test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Its a 96 fadal 4020ht. Yeah pretty much all that and more - I would like someone to do a full checkover on it to find out what if any issues it has or soon will have. :)

Sorry are you asking who is selling it? If so it is a used machinery dealer - he seems a reasonably decent sort of fellow so far.

Well I just learned someone bought it before I even had a chance to arrange anything. Hopefully I will have better luck next time. Oh and thanks to the people in this thread for trying to help me out by replying to my post. :)

Its a 96 fadal 4020ht. Yeah pretty much all that and more - I would like someone to do a full checkover on it to find out what if any issues it has or soon will have. :)

Pretty much all that and more??? Excuse me, but have you herd about a little health problem we are having around here involving, oh, around fifteen thousand corpses.. and you want someone to go do a full evaluation of this, and you will pay them how much for risking their life for THAT?

I mean, We gladly help each other around here, but that is just ridiculous.:nutter:

Takes the cake on “abuse of membership”. At least the ridiculous jackasses that keep asking the same Stupid question over and over because they don’t like the answers from seasoned pros can be amusing at times.

And you can’t be bothered to take a look from all the way.. WHERE??.. PA are you effin kidding me????

I wouldn't be to bummed out, fleabay is literally inundated with Fadals. I would not pay asking price now though. Every day I get offers from sellers of machines for 10%-50% off. People are scared the values are going to drop to nothing in the near future. I only have room for 1 more machine or else I would be buying stuff up like crazy right now. I'm gonna hold out for a couple weeks to months and hope values drop more so I can pick something fairly new up for nickels on the dollar. :D

Back