What's new
What's new

Devlieg spiramatic jigmill 54k-96

AndyWenk

Plastic
Ok all you devlieg lover's out there. I'm having major issues with the ole girl. Well not major but issues nonetheless. First off I want to say this is my first post after belonging to this site for years. My machine has been down for about a month now starting with a drawbar issue. I think I have that nailed down and waiting on parts from Bourne and koch, my second issue is my platen was finicky on the in and out motion. The guy running it always complained the table would need some time after hitting the switch to move the platen. So with the drawbar issue and waiting on the parts for that I thought id look into the platen issue. Turns out the sumbitch is run by a electric motor which drives a oil pump which engages a set of clutches to drive the table in and out. Now I replace the oil pump the clutch pack the drum the clutch sits in and put it all together and now I cant even get the table to move at all. I don't really have a schematic for the thing for electric or hydaulic. I was hoping someone on here may have experienced the same issue at some point in time and willing to lend me ideas. Thank you Andy

Back