What's new
What's new

Anyone have any contacts in Thailand?

JohnMc45

Plastic
Company I work for is thinking of opening a plant in Thailand. If they do there is some Surface and cylindrical grinding they may wish job out. Anyone know anybody? Not looking forward to random googling to try and find someone.

I work with a guy who lived over there for about 5 years a couple of years ago, and is planning to move back full-time in a couple of months. Shoot me a message with an email address and I'll give it to him and let him know what you're looking for. Can't make any promises.

I've got a contact at an NGO in the northeast. The organization does some light machining and he's talked of training apprentices so I know he's got a good foundation in machining. Whether he has contacts in country for grinding etc. I wouldn't know, but he seems like a prospect I may be able to get the two of you together.

pm's sent Thanks to the both of you.
Neither job is complex. Before I started here both jobs where done by people completely untrained as machinists.
The where to buy tools in Shanghai thread reminded me. As I will probably get sent out there at sometime. Anyone know where to look for tools in Thailand?

Back