What's new
What's new

milling cutters

I'm no milling cutter expert, but I would expect you can find over 500 online stores in the US that sell milling cutters.

To suggest some particular ones it would help if you can be more specific:

1. What type of cutters are you trying to find online? Do you know the terms or maybe need help with terms of what you are looking for? If you don't know do you have a picture of what you are looking for?

2. How much money do you have to spend? Are you looking for a $2.00 end mill ? Or are you looking to buy $2000 + in high volume cutting?

3. How many of each do you want to buy?

If you are just wanting to look at a few to give you an idea you can always start with an e-Bay search.

Hi Powerglider I am looking for end mills slot drills of good quality ranging from 1/8 to 3/4 inch in size Manley also drill bits reamers general tooling . can you please let my know what the good brand names are in us made tooling

I wish I could, but I can't because I'm no expert.

But at least what you are looking for is more precise and the right people can suggest things for you to consider.

Hi Powerglider I am looking for end mills slot drills of good quality ranging from 1/8 to 3/4 inch in size Manley also drill bits reamers general tooling . can you please let my know what the good brand names are in us made tooling

. can you please let my know what the good brand names are in us made tooling

For mill cutters & related tooling, it's hard to go wrong with Niagara. They're are others. Deals all over the place on tooling. Are you looking for hss or carbide? How many flutes? What material do you want to machine?

David

Thanks guys For the info.plannerpower I am happy to buy Australian when the prices are competitive but when Can buy a Sutton drill bit at half the price in the us where is something wrong cant help filling i am been riped of buy our owner Australian companies

Back