What's new
What's new

Bergman Tyringe Chuck?

ISEN AG

Aluminum
Recently purchased a new lathe and it came with a chuck from a manufacturer I'm not familiar with and I am having problems finding any information on it.

The chuck has the following information on it:

BERGMANS
1400-65
SWEDEN
TYRINGE

Google reaches have been relatively unsuccessful and I'm honestly just trying to figure out the max speed I can spin it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Google is your friend, if you let it...
Skandinaviska Chuckfabriken AB: Private Company Information - Bloomberg
Kartor, vagbeskrivningar, flygfoton, sjokort & mycket mer pa eniro.se

A quote from the first link, emphasis mine:
Skandinaviska Chuckfabriken AB manufactures chucks, independent chucks, boring mill jaws, and top jaws in Europe. It offers SCA products; mechanical power clamping screws for independent chucks and jaw boxes; bergmans products; ...

So, contact SC with your model number for technical info. In the meantime, what diameter chuck and is the body steel or cast iron?

From start - Chuckcenter

"Chuckcenter is now one of Scandinavias most complete suppliers of holding tools. The company was founded by Kerstin and Lars Bergman, but has its origins in 1896, when Lars great-grandfather founded Bergmans Chuckfabrik in Tyringe-- the first chuck manufacturer in Europe. Chuckcenter is under the ownership of Patrik Andersson since 2016."

Contact us:
Chuckcenter AB
Åkerslundsgatan 11
SE-262 73 Ängelholm
Tel. +46 431 44 80 65
[email protected]

Back