What's new
What's new

Clover 20/29 metal lathe

Jerry patterson

Plastic
Can some one help me I can't get reverse on the machine forward is working ok but I'm not getting any reverse I open the head saw one clutch and two oil pumps how dose this system work ?? I really need some help

Which way do you move the clutch lever to go forward? Up? Or down? What happens when you move the lever in the opposite
direction? Reversing with the lever usually requires two clutch packs but I've seen some weird setups.

Another option is reversing the motor although that function is usually accomplished by moving the lever as well. Bad wiring?

The machine go forward with the lever in the up position but I don't think that the problem I need some information on how that type of machines clutch system works . There is a gauge in front of the machine that goes up to 40 when it starts in forward but it's not moving when the lever is in down or reverse position

Hey I just got the Clover 20/29 and was wondering what oil to use in the pump housing/gear box. Do you happen to know? Also would you know where to find an owner's manual for this machine? Thanks

Back