What's new
What's new

in-situ machining

wintermoon

Plastic
does anyone out there do on-site machining for oil and gas industries, like flange facing,pipe cutting,rtj groove,pump base machining, bolt tensioning and torquing?

There is a guy on here who does just that, but I do not know if they travel to singapore...

I'm sure he will chime in here sooner or later.

Singapore has a lively service economy supporting almost any industrial function you can think of.

I suggest you look in the local eqivalent of the Yellow Pages (commercial listings featuring limited display ads) for a place to start. Then get on the telephone and start calling around. Sooner or later someone will refer you to just the service you need.

Here in the US Continental Field systems has what you need. Contact Ray McKinney at CFS (Google them). They offer everything in the line of portable machining up to on-site machining of the largest oil field and electrical generating components. If yours is a much smaller project perhaps Ray can give you a referral local to you.

Wish I did, get paid to travel to Singapore, sure. I never do any of those things that result in caning, or is that Indonesia?.

summersun Bob

wintermoon, just having fun, you've probably come to the right place.

Come on guys, a chance to turn it around, us exporting, new concept.

Never been to Singapore but did machine a press bed in Bangkok. 40 inches by 72 inches and flat and verified by owner to .001 inch. Two long hard days then play Tourist. Ed.

Back