What's new
What's new

Wilkerson air system filter setup what components do I need?

Rod MI

Plastic
I'm getting a new air compressor and I need to get setup with a good regulator and filter. I'm looking at a Wilkerson setup. What way is best to go, with a one piece filter/regulator or a separate filter and regulator?

I'm looking at a Filter/Regulator B28-06-FL00 and planing on adding a Coalescing Filter M28-06-BL00 letter. Do I need the adapter set in order to join these together GPA-96-601? Do I have to buy End Block GPA-96-613 adapter set in-order to mount into my system or are they already threaded? It seems they don't come with gages or threaded block but is there any not sow obvious items kneaded to get up and running?

Lastly is there a lower cost source other then Grainger and MSC that has all the components I need? Grainger is very difficulty to order from and MSC don't have everything I need.

Wilkerson Filter/Regulator B28-06-FL00:
MSC Item Detail

Wilkerson Coalescing Filter M28-06-BL00:
Filter, Coalescing - Oil Removal Filters - Pneumatic System Components - Pneumatics & Hydraulics : Grainger Industrial Supply

Wilkerson Connector GPA-96-601
Connector, Modular - Pneumatic Modular FRL Accessories - Pneumatic System Components - Pneumatics & Hydraulics : Grainger Industrial Supply

Wilkerson End Block GPA-96-613
End Block, 3/4 In NPT - Pneumatic Modular FRL Accessories - Pneumatic System Components - Pneumatics & Hydraulics : Grainger Industrial Supply

compressed air fittings

I really like the "NUMATICS" line. Easy to use,every thing is usualy available from stock. I use Gem air controls. 937-890-5922 Ben Black. Tell him what you want to do and he will give you a quote for a complete system.

Back