What's new
What's new

Cutting tool packaging sleeves

housedad

Aluminum
I have some NMTB30 tooling that came in plastic packaging sleeves that screw together. They seem like fantastic protectors. However, I can't seem to find a retailer for them. The only ones I can find is Rose plastic. They sell only by the case in large lots. Anyone know where to buy them in small quantities?

When I've tried to find small quantities like this, I've gone to the manufacturer and asked if they could give me the names of some of their customers, then contacted them to see if they would sell some.

Sometimes it worked, sometimes not. I really think a phone call would work much better in this case than an email. If the first person can't help, ask them to put you in touch with someone that can. Plead your case and someone will probably come up with a couple of customers for you to try.

Thank you. The mcmaster carr ones should do the trick. I've spent too many hours chasing blind alleys. Booze Daily, you are a master of Google-Fu.

Not really. I just buy a lot of stuff from them and they are the first place I check for odd stuff.

Their web site is really good.

Back