What's new
What's new

2009 Southeast Get-Together

Weirsdale George

Stainless
I guess it is that time of year to start thinking about having another Southeast Get-Together. I have been really impressed with what has been planned in the past years, even if I have not been able to attend -- maybe this year my luck might change. Any ideas? Can we dovetail it into some other regional event with a mechanical-machining-manufacturing theme?

As an aside, I will throw out that there are two excellent antique tractor and engine shows coming up in South Florida, January 14-17 and February 25-28. This should be of special interest to those of you who are presently snowbound! Here's the website:
http://www.floridaflywheelers.org/about.html

Was tied up on the 2nd and missed this post. If you don't see stuff here pretty quick, it'll fall right off the first page.

How about it folks? I am certainly game.

I came last year for the first time, just for a couple hours on Friday. I'll come again and try to arrange to be there longer, if it happens again.

Steve

Rammerc (and anyone else that might be interested), PM me and I will email you something I wrote up for anyone attending one of the Flywheeler Shows for the first time. It covers the best days to attend, what to expect, etc., etc. One thing is that you cannot see everything (Pioneer Village, Exhibition Field and Demonstrations) in one day.

Back