What's new
What's new

Enterprise 1550 Lathe

RBR9

Plastic
Hello everyone! This is my first post on this Forum so I hope I am posting my question in the appropriate place. We have a Enterprise 1550 lathe at my workplace which has no owners manual. I was just wondering if anyone has an owners manual for this lathe? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the link, Ralph P. I have located the ID plate which has more information. It is a Kirloskar Enterprise 1550 Lathe. Made by MYSORE KIRLOSKAR LTD. INDIA. M/C NO. JF-4616. I would love to find an owners manual or a reprint or even a PDF file which I could print and place into a folder and store somewhere safe. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks JRIowa for the link! Is it proper to private message someone to see if they can email me a copy of the Instruction & Spare Parts Manual?

I contacted Knn here on the forum to see if he had the manual but he lost it in a computer crash. If anyone has it I would appreciate hearing from you and he would like a copy also. Post here or PM me if you have a copy. A PDF would be fine.

Thanks for doing that for me chassis-builder! How do I private message someone?

Back