What's new
What's new

Found a Bridgeport mill for sale.

Plant machinist

Plastic
I am shopping for a Bridgeport. This is two hours away. It is a 1966 with a 6" vice, PDQ Marlin quick change system, and 14 adapters, drill chuck, 3 face mills and some other tooling. He sent close-ups of the ways and they still have nice etching in them. .014 play in x and .020 in y measured with a dial indicator. Been used very little in 3 years so table has surface rust. Still powered up so I can run it.Bridgeport series I

I am shopping for a Bridgeport. This is two hours away. It is a 1966 with a 6" vice, PDQ Marlin quick change system, and 14 adapters, drill chuck, 3 face mills and some other tooling. He sent close-ups of the ways and they still have nice etching in them. .014 play in x and .020 in y measured with a dial indicator. Been used very little in 3 years so table has surface rust. Still powered up so I can run it.Bridgeport series I

Price???????

Plant machinist;2962789 Been used very little in 3 years so table has surface rust. [URL="https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/tls/6067851635.html" said:
That is easier to deal with than rust that hovers just above the surface. Rust is rust, just a matter of pit size.

Back